Dr. med. dent. Christian Sobek
My dental work comprises a holistic approach to treatment, focussing on the whole body, not just the teeth. My dentistry is characterised by the following principles:
- Emphasis on the dental health of the patient, in consideration of total physical health.
- Avoidance and reduction of adverse dental materials such as mercury (removal of materials which interfere with the natural balance of the body).
- Prevention and treatment of malocclusions (correction of physical imbalance by addressing bite malocclusions).
- Minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment of gum disease.
- Supporting the removal of bacterial toxins from the body.
- Improvement of general physical health.
Acupuncture is an aspect of holistic treatment which invigorates the body, stimulates the body's own healing powers and removes blockages - the causes of inflammationand pain in the mouth and throughout the system.
I look forward to the first visit of my patients. When the patient feels relaxed and a sense of trust is established, this enables us to lay the foundation for a productive relationship. Together we are able to identify the cause of the problem, whereby both the classical principles of dentistry and holistic methods are considered. We draw up a treatment plan, including the number of visits, the time frame and costs.
Christian Sobek was born on 30. October 1961. After leaving school he completed an apprenticeship as dental technician in Frankfurt. After that, his surgical prosthetic training was completed in Marburg within the minimum time. Dr. Sobek subsequently did two more yeaars of practical experience in a dental practice in Hanau/Main.
Since 1992 Dr. med.dent. Sobek has been in private practice in Saarbrücken as a registered dental practitioner.
- Holistic dentistry (GZM - certified - International Society for Holistic Dentistry e.V.)
- Environmental dentistry ( incompatible materials, elimination of heavy metals)
- Interference diagnostics
- Prosthetics and reconstruction of the masticatory system
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Laser technology and vector methods
- Minimally invasive dentistry
- Temporomanibular joint therapy TMJ therapy (CMD - Temporomandibular dysfunction)
- Bite correction and splint therapy
Dr. Sobek regularly participates in conferences at the highest international level.